10 Best Skin Specialists To Check Out In Singapore 
Skin is a very sensitive area in our body that needs the right care and sometimes we may need to engage skin specialists. Skin is the outermost layer of our bodies and it’s the first thing that people see. There are over 3,000 skin diseases that require expert care such as eczema, acne, psoriasis, skin pigmentation among many. Such skin conditions cannot be taken care of by the homecare basics.
Sometimes you may just want glowing skin and the right person to contact is a skin specialist. These are people who have years of study, research, and experience in this field. You may have a lot of options to choose from or may not even know where to start from. We have done all the research for you! Let’s get to know the best skin specialists in Singapore.
- Accredited dermatologists in two countries, Singapore and Malaysia.
- Over 30 years of experience in dermatology.
- Caters to both children and adult skin problems making it a family skincare clinic.
Joyce Lim clinic is one of the best skin clinics in Singapore. There are several reasons why the clinic remains top-notch for offering skincare services. The lead specialist is Dr Joyce Lim who has over 30 years of experience in the field. The clinic offers solutions to both medical and aesthetic concerns. The clinic also caters to babies, children, and adults’ skincare concerns making it your whole family’s consulting clinic.
Whether you require medical or cosmetic skin consultation, your needs will be catered to by skin specialists at Joyce Lim’s clinic. Some of the areas the clinic specializes in include skin infection, eczema, oily skin, dry skin, cancer, among many more problems. You will also be attended personally by Dr Joyce herself.
|Address||290 Orchard Road #11-16/20, Paragon Medical Suites Singapore 238859|
|Contact Details||+65 6834 9159 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Operating Hours||Mon-Fri: 8.30 am-6 pm | Sat: 8 am- 2 pm (closed on public holidays)|
- Accredited by the Ministry of Health with a wide clientele.
- Won several awards relating to skincare
- Caters for both skin and hair issues.
- Have their own specially formulated dermatological products
TWL Specialist Skin & Laser Centre is one of the best skin specialists in Singapore and offers skincare solutions for medical, surgical, and cosmetic-related issues. It’s also among the few clinics in Singapore that specialize in advanced dermatology.
One reason why it’s among the best skin specialists in Singapore is that it houses some of the best dermatologists on the island, accredited by the Ministry of Health for a wide clientele including Asians and Caucasians, children and adults. Dr Teo is an expert in various skincare areas such as skincare, eczema, skin diseases like acne, and sensitive skin. She is also among one of the most sought experts on interviews and consultation on issues relating to skincare by media.
|Address||101, #17-07 Irrawaddy Rd, Royal Square At Novena, Singapore 329565|
|Contact Details||+65 6355 0522|
|Operating Hours||Mon – Thur, 9.00 AM -5.30 PM | Fri, Sat, Sun & PHs, Closed|
- British trained dermatologist with over 20 years of experience.
- Caters for a wide range of skin issues such as medical, cosmetic, and even offers paediatric skincare.
- International exposure has enabled her to cater to all skin types.
Stephanie Ho is a very common name in Singapore especially when it comes to offering skincare. The dermatologist strives to offer personalized services to bridge the gap between traditional dermatology and beauty. Whether your skin issue is medical, cosmetic, or benign, Dr Ho is the one for you. Dr Ho has been in operation for more than two decades and her international exposure in former places like Hong Kong, Edinburgh, London has enabled her to cater to a wide range of skin types and for all ages.
From your small baby to any age, there is no age limit for Dr Ho making her clinic skin specialist for your whole family. Some of the skin areas the clinic caters to include skin cancer screening, eczema, acne, and skin rashes.
|Address||Pacific Plaza Scotts Medical Center, 9 Scotts Road, #08-05, Singapore 228210|
|Contact Details||+65 6262 0880|
|Operating Hours||Mon – Fri, 9.00AM – 6.00PM | Sat, 9.00AM – 1.00PM|
- The dermatologists have over 60 years of combined experience.
- They are expertise in both medical and aesthetic dermatology.
- They are dedicated to skin cancer management and treat all skin, hair, and nail conditions.
The skin specialist is among the first skincare specialist to be established on the Island and has been in existence for over 60 years. They are dedicated to providing holistic treatment and are known for their continued success in the field. The clinic is headed by Dr Cheong Wai Kwong while being assisted by two other doctors, Dr Phay Ken-Lin and Dr Neoh Ching Yin.
The trio works together and their combined efforts and experience results in amazing results. Dr Cheong is an expert in the treatment of acne, psoriasis, and acne scar treatment in addition to the treatment of general skin for children and adults. On the other hand, Dr Phay is an expert in cosmetic dermatology while Dr Neoh is an expert in the management of atopic eczema and medical dermatology. Dr Cheong is also experienced in phototherapy skin treatment.
|Address||1 Grange Road #06-04, Orchard Building, Singapore 239693|
|Contact Details||+65 6734 1411 | email@example.com|
|Operating Hours||Mon – Fri, 8.30AM – 5.00PM | Sat, 8.00AM – 1.00PM|
- Offer skin cancer management
- The doctors have both local and international experience as well as over 40 years of experience.
- Treat a variety of skin conditions as well as sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
Thomson Specialist Skin Clinic specializes I treatment of skin conditions as well as enhancing their patient’s skin conditions to make them better and glow more. The clinic understands that the skin is the first impression that people get of you and are there to better your self-esteem when it comes to your skin. They also cater to hair and nail problems.
The Thomson Centre caters for diagnosis, care, and treatment of skin problems. Their treatment range from babies to the elderly making it your whole family’s skin specialist. Some of the areas the hospital covers include acne, eczema, hives laser hair removal, skin cancers, and sexually transmitted infections such as herpes.
|Address||10 Sinaran Drive, Novena Medical Center, Square 2, #10-05, Singapore 307506|
|Contact Details||+65 6397 6006 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Operating Hours||Mon – Fri, 8.00AM – 5.00PM | Sat, 8.00AM – 12.00PM|
- Over 15 years of experience in the field.
- Has various memberships both local and international.
- The clinic has scooped various medals and awards such as National Skin Centre Service Champion Award (Gold).
- Has various key interests such as medical and cosmetic dermatology, skin cancers, Mohs micrographic surgery, and hair and nail treatment.
Dr Angeline Yong is one of a kind dermatologist that is often sought for skincare and hair conditions in Singapore. She is among the few dermatologists in Singapore to hold qualifications to operate in the Island as well as the U.S. and the U.K. Dr Yong has a keen eye for beauty and this is what led to her speciality in skin and hair conditions.
Dr Yong has trained in one of the world’s distinguished medical institutions. She uses this, her international experiences, and her keen eyes to deliver nothing but the best. She has also written many medical publications. Skin areas addressed include acne, eczema, psoriasis, melanoma, moles, and many more. Whether you are seeking medical, cosmetic, or surgical dermatology solutions, Angeline Yong Dermatology is the place for you.
|Address||6 Napier Road, Gleneagles Medical Centre, #03-02, Singapore 258499|
|Contact Details||+65 6592 1311 | email@example.com|
|Operating Hours||Mon – Fri, 8.30AM – 5.30PM | Sat, 8.30AM – 12.30PM|
- Has developed her skincare line.
- Has over 14 years of experience in dermatology and laser surgery.
- Provides medical, lifestyle, and dietary measures.
- Provides consultations in English, French, Chinese, and Malay.
Priya Sen Skin & Laser Centre is headed by Dr Priya who is a dedicated dermatologist. She is one of those doctors who understands what having skin conditions feels like as she had an eczema condition growing up. This is one of the reasons that inspired her to become a dermatologist.
Dr Priya is also an expert in laser surgeon which eliminates unwanted pigmentation and acne scars. She is a doctor who provides safe and effective skincare according to each patient. She remains a visiting consultant to the National Skin Centre. If you are looking for a skin specialist with experience and who has empathy for such conditions, Dr Priya is the person for you.
|Address||10 Jalan Serene, #02-03 Serene Centre Singapore 258748|
|Contact Details||+65 6635 6981 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Operating Hours||Mon-Sat, 9.00AM – 5.00PM|
- Have in-house skin and hair products.
- Caters for a wide range of dermatology conditions such as hair, skin, and allergies.
- Dermatologists have both local and international experience.
The Dermatology Practice is headed by Dr Gavin Ong who provides a variety of dermatology services ranging from medical and cosmetic dermatology. The clinic is known as a skin, hair, and allergy specialist and is among dermatologists tat embrace laser treatment. In Singapore.
The skin specialists in these clinics provide skin treatment for all ages and are known for personalized care. The team of specialists has both local and international work experience making them among the best on the Island. They also have their in-house products for skin and hair. Some of the skin condition areas addressed include skin allergies, acne, psoriasis, inflammatory skin condition, skin cancer, skin allergies, eczema, among others.
|Address||Multiple locations, check out here.|
|Contact Details||Different for each location, check out here.|
|Operating Hours||Mon – Fri, 9.00AM – 5.30PM | Sat, 9.00AM – 12.30PM | Sun & PHs, Closed|
- Special interests in pediatric and women’s dermatology.
- Insurance is accepted.
- Accredited dermatologists with MOH in Singapore and U.K.
- Over 14 years of experience in dermatology.
HM Liew Clinic is a skin specialist in Singapore that offers a wide range of skin condition treatments at an affordable price. It is headed by Dr Liew Hui Min who has over 14 years of experience and specializes in the pediatric, vulva, obstetric, and women dermatology.
Dr Liew has written many research and publications on dermatology issues. And can communicate fluently in English, Chinese, and Bahasa. This is indeed one of the clinics with the best skin specialists for those looking for pediatric, women, and genital skincare specialists.
|Address||Gleneagles Medical Centre 6 Napier Road, #06-01 Singapore 258499|
|Contact Details||+65 6254 6646 ||
|Operating Hours||Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri: 8:30AM – 5:30PM | Wed & Sat 8:30AM – 12:30PM)|
- Over 12 years of experience.
- Treat skin, hair, and nail conditions.
- Has top-notch equipment that aid in the treatment.
Dr Wang Yi Shi is the head dermatologist at W Skin and Laser Clinic and has over a decade of experience in the field. The clinic specializes in skin, hair, and nail treatment for children and adults alike.
Dr Wang treats general skin conditions but has specialities in skin and drug allergies with special interests in laser, acne, and pigmentations. The clinic uses aesthetics to achieve various results such as improving scars, rapid clearance of acne, rejuvenating aging skin, and pigmentation lighting. The clinic has top-notch technology that aid in the treatment.
|Address||Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Center, 38 Irrawaddy Road, #06-28/29, Singapore 329563|
|Contact Details||+65 6570 2528 | email@example.com|
|Operating Hours||Mon – Fri, 9.00AM – 5.30PM | Sat, 9.00AM – 1.00PM|
If you were looking for the best skin specialists in Singapore, then the above list will guide you. All the is accredited by the Ministry of Health and offer amazing services. Be on the lookout for specialities that may distinguish some from others such as those offering genital, pediatric, skin cancer solutions.
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on Singapore's best trends!
- April 16, 2021By JoanneRemember when we wished...
- March 18, 2021With most of our...
- March 17, 2021As we searched "Durian...
- February 28, 2021With a comfortable gaming...
- February 26, 2021Durian is one of...
- January 19, 2021Foldable bikes offer great...
- December 23, 2020Sleep came to me...
- September 6, 2020Often serving a wide...
- October 10, 2021If you haven't visited...