7 Best Singapore Websites For Authentic Local Recipes
Lovers of cooking all know the allure of trying out a new recipe. Whether you’re making bread or some chili, it is always exciting to try out new ingredient combinations. However, that begs the question; where do you get new recipes from? Well, you will be happy to know that there are several Singaporean websites dedicated to providing you with some of the most mouth-watering recipes of our time. In this informative review, we share the 7 best Singapore websites for recipe ideas. Our top picks are:
This is one website that lovers of gourmet cuisine will surely appreciate. It provides recipes from all over Singapore. They have recipes for cakes, cookies, omeletes, sandwiches, and even chicken.
Additionally, the EatBook website has sections for food news, guides, reviews, and chef interviews.
Thus, by making all this information readily available to its readers, EatBook has proven to be invaluable to Singaporean foodies. Overall, hands down one of the best Singapore websites for recipe ideas.
- Has a wide range of food information
- Has a ton of recipes
Whatever you need, be it recipes, food reviews, restaurant reviews, or travel guides, Miss Tam Chiak has it. This highly acclaimed website is as informative as it is colorful.
Furthermore, Miss Tam Chiak even features a workshop page where you can learn food photography. Hence, for an all-round foodie, this website is a must-see.
- Has a photography workshop and podcast
- Beautifully designed website
- Featured in several publications
Featuring both local and gourmet cuisines, DanielFoodDiary.com has a variety of recipes ready for the picking. This website also has food reviews and articles on the best and newest restaurants in Singapore and Overseas.
Started in 2008, this website occasionally features travel reviews. Generally, they make one new post per day. Thus, rest assured that you’ll always have new recipes to try as DanielFoodDiary is truly one of the best Singapore websites for recipe ideas.
- Also features Australian, Balinese and Chinese cuisine
- Does travel reviews too
Driven by a desire to create healthier yet tastier dishes, Sharon Lim decided to start Delishar. On this website, she showcases a variety of recipes that prove that healthy food can indeed be full of flavor and pizzazz.
Moreover, her featured meals have been known to be quick fixes for those who are always on the go.
On her website, she also shares some life updates and about her cooking journey. Having won several awards such as Foodpanda’s top food blogger of 2016, Delishar is one website you need to keep your eye on.
- Colorful and creatively designed website
- Won several awards over the years
- Features giveaways
From street food to fine dining to Asian travel, Camemberu talks about it all. In their fun recipes, they give step-by-step instructions and even go as far as explaining alternative ways of preparing the ingredients. The website also contains restaurant reviews and news about the latest food events.
Other countries featured on this website include Australia, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, and Japan. All in all, one of my go-to and in my opinion, one of the best Singapore websites for recipe ideas.
- Includes fine dining, buffet and street food cuisines
- Also has travel reviews
- Serves several countries
If you like experimenting, PinkyPiggu is the website for you. Created by a girl who admits she is obsessed with the color pink, the website concentrates on two major aspects; the restaurant/food experiences of the author and the experimentation she has done with her cooking.
Moreover, known for her innovative recipes Nicole Poi has created a website for the more adventurous chefs, those who are not scared of trying out new things.
- Gives honest restaurant reviews (some are negative)
- Does a lot of exciting experimentation with food
As its name suggests, this website gives you pocket-friendly options. Curated a young mom, the Budgetpantry website gives you a slew of recipes designed to be both family-friendly and affordable.
Having gone through the challenge of constantly shopping on a small budget herself, she deeply understands the pain points of her target audience. Thus, she has recipes for breakfast meals, baked goods, and a variety of other cool meals. Her website also features her pregnancy journey and reviews of baby products she uses. On the whole, Budgetpantry is the perfect website to round off our list of the best Singapore websites for recipe ideas.
- Great website for moms who love to cook
- The recipes are easy
- Ingredients are affordable
As you can see, being a foodie in Singapore is not a lonely road! There are many websites to help you along the way with tons of recipes and restaurant reviews. As you visit our top 7 websites, we hope you find a recipe for every occasion.
Check out our other related articles:
- Best 5 Organic Food Delivery in Singapore
- Best 5 Online Grocery Delivery Services in Singapore
- Top 10 Fruit Delivery Services in Singapore
- 10 Common Baking Mistakes to Avoid
Written by Warren
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on Singapore's best trends!
- April 16, 2021By JoanneRemember when we wished...
- March 18, 2021With most of our...
- March 17, 2021As we searched "Durian...
- February 28, 2021With a comfortable gaming...
- February 26, 2021Durian is one of...
- January 19, 2021Foldable bikes offer great...
- December 23, 2020Sleep came to me...
- September 6, 2020Often serving a wide...
- September 23, 2021We have compiled a...