As you all may know, Singapore is slowly but surely going into its second phase: “Safe Transition”. Certain businesses are gearing up for their re-opening. While we are not encouraged to leave home for non-essential travel, some of us really need to leave home to retain our sanity. Here’s the best staycation deals for you to check out during Phase 2 and to enjoy when the time is right.
1. ENDING 30 JUNE 2020!!
Enter Meat Heaven with Hilton Singapore’s Foodie Steak-Cation package
This is hands down one of the best staycation deals offered during Phase 2. Nothing beats gourmet and comfort during a staycation, and in celebration of Opus Bar & Grill’s fifth birthday, until 30 June 2020, for $320++/night, this Steak-cation package offers you:
- A stay in a Deluxe Room category for up to 2 adults by 30 June 2020
- Complimentary 2-tier upgrade to Premium Room
- Complimentary daily buffet breakfast
- Opus Bar & Grill Steakhouse premium sharing steak dinner experience for two persons is inclusive of two-hour free flow wine (u/p up to $188++)
- Early Check-in at 12pm & comfortably wake up late with a late check-out at 3 pm
- Half off body massage treatment
Hurry before this deal ends!
2. REGENT Hotel Vouchers starting at SGD$388 NETT
Whether you’re a family or getting a Father’s day gift, Regent Hotel Singapore is offering a plethora of services for 50% off.
- One Night Accomodation at the Classic Room
- Depending on your purchase, One Complimentary Upgrade to Regent Club’s Premium Room or the Executive Suite (subject to availability)
- A minimum $200 nett dining credit at selected Regent Singapore outlets
- Check in at 8am and Check Out at 8pm
Planning to bring two families along? Check out Regent Hotel’s Through the Generations Voucher for a family of six at $498++
Purchase these vouchers and Regent’s dining vouchers here by 31 December 2020 with a validity of 12 months from date of purchase.
3. Intercontinental Singapore discounts for all kinds of family at $330++
Intercontinental Singapore is currently offering a Family Staycation Package (for 2 adults and 2 children) with
- One-night stay at their Deluxe Room for 50% savings
- Complimentary breakfast and parking
- Kids under 12 dine and stay for free
Not only that, they now offer a special vacation for you and your furry family! With Paw-fect Staycation, stay at their Heritage Room with a complimentary buffet breakfast for 2 and a stay-pack for your fuzzy kid.
4. Here’s a thank you discount for healthcare workers by One Farrer Hotel at $138 NETT
Farrer Hotel’s SAFE RETURN STAYCATION PACKAGE consists of:
- 2 Nights 1 Day accommodation at their Skyline Room
- Complimentary breakfast for two
- Voucher validity from 1 August 2020 to 28 Feb 2021
Check out their website here for more details and contact.
5. Stay in Oasis with Oasia’s Weekend Package at $155++ NETT
Until 31 August 2020, enjoy a Peace of Mind with this weekend promotion brought to you by Far East Hospitality. Oh, this what a weekend package includes:
- A one-night stay in a Superior or Deluxe Room
- Complimentary Breakfast for two
- A high-tea set for two at the Marmalade Pantry, Novena
- One redemption for 1-for-1 dine-in main course per stay
- Late check out at 3pm
Interested? Get more details here.
6. The most royal of them all: RAFFLES Singapore – The Suite Life
For SGD$795, experience a historic weekend at Raffles Hotel Singapore. In this Sweet (oh so many Suite puns) Life, get a:
- Guaranteed upgrade to a Courtyard suite (except on National Day Weekend)
- Early check-in at 11am to a late check-out at 4pm
- Complimentary breakfast for two at the Tiffin Room
- $100 nett credit and a 15%off for Raffles-owned establishments (incl. spa, boutique and restaurants)
- History tour with the Raffles’ resident historian
7. Tempt yourselves with W Singapore – Sentosa Cove at S$380++
With COVID-19 pandemic getting everyone down, W Hotel Singapore is offering splendid discounts you and your loved ones until 31 December 2020.
In the Suite (pronounced sweet) Temptations package crafted for 2 Adults and 3 children, it comes inclusive of:
- Daily breakfast at your room’s kitchen table
- $100 F&B credit
- Complimentary WIFI
- Complimentary rollaway bed for your children
Other packages include their ‘STAYCAY with us’ presenting a weekend stay at island utopia for 25% off your second night beginning at $350++/night.
Check out all of the offers available at W Singapore – Sentosa Cove here.
With phase 3 coming yonder, here’s what Singapore Tourism Board has said about phase 2 for hotels:
Dining-in at F&B establishments and re-opening of bars within hotels are allowed in Phase Two One of the Government’s plan to exit the circuit breaker, subject to liquor sales and consumption ceasing at 2230 hours.
Establishments that serve food and beverage (including alcoholic beverages) that are permitted to operate must adhere to existing measures applicable to all food and beverage venues.
So, what does that mean?
From what I understand, staycays might be possible soon so make sure to reserve early before the crowd comes during the upcoming holidays. Hope our article listing out the best staycation deals offered during Phase 2 was of help to you and happy booking! Stay safe everybody!
Do check out our other Phase 2 related articles too!
- 7 Restaurants that are accepting Dine-in Reservations during Phase 2
- 7 best restaurant deals offered in Phase 2
- 10 fun activities you can now do in Phase 2
Written by: Sarah Suprat