11 Best Online Counselling Sessions in Singapore 
Online counselling is ideal for people who want to keep their sessions private or want to enjoy their sessions in their home’s comfort, OR agoraphobic. These counselling sessions are called online therapy and Teletherapy. In simple terms, the counsellor will communicate with you through a video call or voice call (whatever you prefer) and discuss your issue in detail to provide solutions.
There are many online counsellors in Singapore, but the time-consuming task is finding the best among them. Sometimes people tend to sign up with inexperienced counsellors, only to increase their load. Hence, we’ve shortlisted a list of the Best 11 Online Counselling Sessions in Singapore.
- Professional counselling, psychological, and psychotherapy services
- Employment assistance program and workshops
- Have been featured on several reputed sites
- Sessions are conducted in various languages
If you are experiencing relationship, personal, or work-related problems, you can contact the SCC and help you solve the problems. They are a part of the ACC Institute of Human Services. You can be assured about their services because their counsellors are certified.
These counsellors make sure to provide quality services with excellent care. Confidence is a strict rule in this centre, so your information and conversation will not be shared with others. Their environment is respectful and welcoming, so you will not feel awkward sharing your problems with them.
They conduct sessions in English, Malay, Mandarin, Tamil, Filipino, Cantonese, Hokkien, French, or Thai. But if you want to book a Thai or Filipino session, you have to contact them via WhatsApp at +65 6339 5411.
|Address||51 Cuppage Road (behind The Centrepoint), #03-03, Singapore 229469|
|Contact||+65 6339 5411 | WhatsApp at +65 6339 5411|
|Operating Hours||Mon-Thu- 9AM –7PM | Sat- 9AM –5PM | Closed on Friday & Sunday|
- Anxiety and depression counselling
- Psychologist and psychiatrist treatment for depression and anxiety
- Corporate programs
- Free initial consultation
- Anybody can seek help, including teenagers, pregnant mothers, and working professionals
This is a reliable online counselling centre with 92% of 5-star ratings. Their positive image on Google and Facebook has increased their recognition and reputation. It is evident that professionals and teenagers are likely to face a lot of stress, so the specialists understand this and have scheduled 5 sessions to treat emotional imbalance.
They aim to help you overcome your difficulties through a few sessions that are highly confidential. Through compassion and kindness, they believe that anything could be achieved. From the two different programs, you can select the preferred program.
|Address||7 Straits View Marina One East Tower #05-01, Singapore 018936|
|Contact||+65 9863 9408|
|Operating Hours||Mon-Sat – 10AM –10PM | Closed on Sunday|
- Their counselling services include stress, anxiety, and depression
- Services for adults, children, youth, couples, and families
- Complete a form to arrange a meeting
- Free complimentary phone consultation
Online counselling has the liberty that you want, so why not utilize it? If you contact Grace Oasis Counselling Services, you will be able to arrange your session. But if you wish to know about counselling and related topics, you can visit their blog to read about it. They have a lot of informative blogs to educate on mental health.
In addition to all these, they have an excellent team under their belt so you will feel great about seeking their help.
|Address||372 Telok Blangah Road #02-C Singapore 098836|
|Contact||+65 8868 4217|
|Operating Hours||Tue-Fri – 9.30AM –8.30PM | Sat- 9.30AM –5.30PM | Closed on Sunday, Monday & Public Holidays|
- You can get a quote with a few clicks
- Both in-person and online services
- Counselling, psychotherapy, and alternate therapy
This is one of the reputed counselling services in Singapore, and they have a 5-star rating on Google. Their team consists of specialists who provide services for couples, singles, and families. If you are suffering from addiction and substance abuse, you can still turn to this counselling service centre.
They cover many therapies, including life coaching, hypnotherapy, personal development, yoga, and mindfulness immersion. If you prefer their service, you can contact them via a direct call, or you can pay a visit (whichever you prefer).
|Address||7 Temasek Boulevard #12-07 Suntec Tower One, Singapore 038987|
|Contact||+65 3163 1879|
|Operating Hours||Open 24 Hours|
5. Safe Space
- Licensed, experienced, and verified counsellors
- Personalized treatment
- Both offline and online sessions
- Matching algorithm to find therapists
- Select a suitable budget package
A listener by your side is a massive pillar of support, and Safe Space could be the right place for that. They have verified and experienced counsellors to help you out of the spiral that you are stuck in. Not only individuals but also couples and families can seek help from the therapists. They have a decent format to find the right therapist for you, and that’s just going to take a few questions to assess your emotions.
Once you’ve got a real-time match, you will be able to pick a suitable package. Once that’s done, you can go ahead with online counselling or if you prefer it could be offline too.
|Address||A Space Between, 10 Anson Rd, #28-14, Singapore 079903|
|Operating Hours||Weekdays- 9AM –8PM | Sat 9AM –12PM | Closed on Sunday|
- Couples/marriage and individual therapy
- Life coaching
- Have won several prestigious awards
- Languages including, English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
- Excellent level of confidential service
- 10 minutes free introductory call
It’s not easy to handle turbulent situations while fighting emotional imbalance. Still, if you can seek help from The Lighthouse Counseling, you will be able to fight off emotional difficulties with a few online sessions.
If you are looking for online counselling, this is one of the best therapy centres available in Singapore. Belinda Lau is a Psychotherapist and a counsellor who’ll cater to your emotional needs by evaluating every individual requirement. She mentions that there would be no judgment, which is the basement for self-healing.
|Address||105 Cecil St, #06-02 The Octagon, Singapore 069534|
|Contact||+65 8299 4866|
|Operating Hours||Mon-Fri- 9AM –7PM | Sat- 9AM –2PM | Closed on Sunday|
- Specializes in anxiety, depression, sexual abuse, emotional abuse, and marriage counselling
- Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy
- Verified and trained psychotherapist and psychologist
- Life coaching available
Maria Micha’s counselling centre is one of the best online counselling centres in Singapore. Her counselling centre has garnered many positive reviews on Google, which makes it reliable. Although you can book an online session with her, there are offline sessions as well.
Her office is located in an environment that will make you feel calmer and peaceful. You wouldn’t regret choosing her offline option. She also makes sure to keep phone calls and emails confidential, so you don’t have to worry that your data will be shared with anyone else.
|Address||545 Orchard Road, #13-10, Far East Shopping Centre, Singapore 238882|
|Contact||+65 8189 6386|
|Operating Hours||Mon-Fri- 11.30AM –9PM | Sat- 9AM –6PM | Closed on Sunday|
- After hours and weekend sessions
- No wait times
- Possible to select a therapist you want
- Full private, affordable, and high-quality
- Qualified and verified therapists and counsellors
You have the liberty to book them for the next day but remember, and they don’t do counselling at the address provided. TYHO is a reputed counselling centre in Singapore with coaches based in Singapore. They offer services to couples and individuals. Also, they are affordable than other counselling centres in town.
Services are delivered via audio, video, or text-based live chat or whatever the way the client prefers. If you need in-person sessions, you can ask them. On top of all, their selection process is stringent, so you will not find underqualified therapists handling your problem. They are non-judgmental with many other soft skills, so you’d love their service.
|Address||OUE Downtown 2, 6 Shenton Way, #12-11B, Singapore 068809|
|Contact||+65 6502 2840 | 9831 0005|
|Operating Hours||Mon-Sun- 7AM – 11PM|
- Face-to-face or online counselling
- Individual, couple, and family therapy
- Book an appointment, and they’ll be back within 1 working day
- EFT training and workshops
- Experienced and qualified therapists and counsellors
They have a perfectly coordinated website, which is easy to navigate so you can select the preferred program or check the pricing effortlessly. You can also check their practitioners and their expertise. When you know their skills and expertise, you’ll be confident to seek help and its human instinct.
Their counsellors have been featured on several top magazines in Asia. Although it’s impossible to cease worrying, you can get there with the right set of helping hands.
|Address||2 Hindhede Rd, Singapore 589239|
|Contact||+65 8408 0010|
|Operating Hours||Mon-Fri- 10.30AM –7.30PM | Sat- 10.30AM –2PM | Closed on Sunday|
- Counselling for couples, individuals, and families
- Counselling for anxiety and depression
- Child sleep counselling
- A therapist with more than 15 years of experience
- In-office and online options
Finding an online counselling centre with an established track record is quite challenging, but we’ve got your back. All in the Family Counselling Center is one of the best centres in Singapore. They have different packages according to your needs also they have a unique program called “My new beginnings club.”
Above all, you can keep learning about mental health while getting treated for your problem. Handling mental health is easy, comfortable, and accessible when you reach out to experienced counsellors like Tammy Fontana, a certified hypnotherapist, and a sex therapist.
|Address||105 Cecil Street, #22-00 The Octagon (Suite 2224) Singapore 069534|
|Contact||+65 9030 7239|
|Operating Hours||Mon- 9AM –9.30PM | Tue-Fri – 9AM –9PM | Sat- 10AM –8.30PM | Sun- 10.30AM –8.30PM|
- Experienced counsellors
- Affordable services
- Established since 2006
- Positive ratings
Finally, when looking for an online counselling session in Singapore, you shouldn’t overlook the years of experience. Center for Psychotherapy is one of the counselling centres that have been operating since 2006. Thus, they validate as an excellent option to consider because of their experience.
They offer marriage counselling, psychological counselling, and emotional healing. Also, you can find mindfulness and life coaching, crisis management, and much more. They provide short courses for both adults and youths. They also have positive feedback on Google reviews.
|Address||7 Race Course Ln, #02-01 Tai Guan Ong See Association Building, Singapore 218734|
|Contact||+65 6298 8326|
|Operating Hours||Mon- Sat – 10AM-5PM | Closed on Sunday|
Mental health is not a taboo topic anymore, and people are looking for online counselling. This is great because they have realized the importance of giving attention to their mental health issues. If you are not ready to meet the counsellor in person or living abroad, or unable to find a qualified counsellor in your area, you can easily book an online appointment.
Our list of the best 11 online counselling sessions in Singapore will make things effortless for you! Or if you want to check out Best 10 Hypnotherapy Clinic in Singapore, we’ve got it covered as well!
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on Singapore's best trends!
- December 10, 2020By Awais S.Who doesn't crave for...
- December 5, 2020This is a guide...
- November 13, 2020Contrary to popular belief,...
- October 28, 2020By LunaAmong the many food...
- October 26, 2020Ah, macarons—delightful treats that...
- October 15, 2020Piquant, energizing and unabashed...
- September 25, 2020By Rhyza D.From ready-to-cook meals to...
- September 24, 2020Without the food, Chinatown...
- September 6, 2020Often serving a wide...
- August 25, 2020Intending to check out...
- August 18, 2020Every customer dining experience...
- August 6, 2020In fact, we want...
- July 24, 2020By WarrenLet's discuss different tips...
- June 22, 2020Fix your supper cravings...
- June 18, 2020With a wide variety...
- June 16, 2020There are many alcohol...
- June 11, 2020Instant noodles are the...
- April 1, 2021These vegan influencers from...
- April 1, 2021If you are a...