[Review] Peace of Mind with Clean Lab’s Mattress Cleaning
Our mattress plays an important part in our sleeping routine. We spend an average of 7 to 9 hours sleeping on our mattresses at home. While asleep, our body uses this time to recover. Having a good quality sleep every night is essential as it contributes to our mental and physical health and prepares us for the next day.
Still, we are prone to mattress-borne allergies such as itchy eyes, sneezing, or rashes when you wake up in the morning or about to go to bed at night.
Even though mattress protectors try to prolong the lifespan of your mattresses, they fail at keeping the mattress completely clean and free from vermin. Bed bugs, dust mites, and microscopic organisms find a way into your mattress, becoming a major obstacle to your well-deserved rest.
Things that could be lurking in your mattresses.
- Mite faeces
- Dust mites
- Mould and Fungal spores
- Bacteria and viruses
- Body perspiration
- Body oil
- Urine contamination
- Dead skin cells
- Odour from cigarettes and sweat.
Clean Lab’s professional Mattress deep cleaning services are designed to rid mattresses of dust mites, odour, stains, and bacteria, relying on a fastidious mattress cleaning methodology. Depending on your concerns, their consultants will recommend a tailored mattress cleaning approach for you.
Dry Extraction and Stains Treatment are done first. Their cleaning specialist vacuums away the grime and dirt stuck in between the fabric fibres. Next, they zoom in on visible stains to get rid of them with a concentrated solution.
Next, Atomized High Heat Steam, Deep Mattress Extraction Cleaning, and Disinfection are done using industrial-grade equipment. It’s a mix of liberation and slight nausea to watch the steam killing the bacteria, germs, dust mites breeding there on your mattresses, but mostly liberation.
A mattress that looks clean doesn’t mean that it is clean – even if the mattress brand is new. Here’s a look at some of the residual samples collected and analysed right after cleaning each piece of upholstered furniture.
The image highlights the turbidity of the chemical. Turbidity simply refers to a measure of the degree to which water loses its transparency due to the presence of microscopic particles. It serves as an indicator of how grimy each upholstered furniture really is. As you may have guessed, the heavier the solid residues resting at the bottom of the test tube, the dirtier your upholstered furniture is.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the samples encapsulated above (from left to right):
- Sample 1 (Control): Clearwater mixed with cleansing solution used during deep cleaning
- Sample 2: Gathered from a 2-week-old, newly purchased fabric sofa
- Sample 3: Gathered from an 11-year-old headboard
- Sample 4: Gathered from a 6-month-old single-sized mattress
- Sample 5: Gathered from a 6-year-old single-sized mattress
- Sample 6: Gathered from an 11-year-old king-sized mattress
Don’t take any chances with your mattress’ hygiene! Sleep with peace of mind that your upholstery is clean for you and your loved ones. There’s nothing like a good night’s sleep. It’s truly one of the simple joys in life. Want to find out more about mattress and upholstery cleaning services? Reach out to Clean Lab’s consultants today!
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on Singapore's best trends!
- April 16, 2021By JoanneRemember when we wished...
- March 18, 2021With most of our...
- March 17, 2021As we searched "Durian...
- February 28, 2021By HopkinsWith a comfortable gaming...
- February 26, 2021Durian is one of...
- December 23, 2020Sleep came to me...
- September 6, 2020Often serving a wide...