10 Best Great Singapore Sales (GSS) to Watch Out For 
It is safe to say that Singaporeans love to shop. The many malls around the country are a testament to that. But you know what we love more; a good sale. That is why there are several sales every year. At any point in time, you can find at least one. Of course, this is every shopper’s dream and we know it. As such, many shoppers spend a huge chunk of their time searching for the greatest deals.
To reduce this time and make your life easier, we decided to review sales currently happening in Singapore. Here, you will find sales for toys, electronics, household items, beauty products, skin care products, and even health supplements. Check out our top picks for the 10 best Great Singapore Sales deals to watch out for!
Hysses is known for producing some of the most soothing products on the market. While their scents are refreshing, their perfumes are simply alluring. On the other hand, their essential oils will always put you in a good mood. Other products they sell include hair, face, and beauty products.
In their latest sale running from 1st June to 31st July, they offer up to 75% off on their award-winning products. This applies to both physical stores and e-stores. Hands down one of the best Great Singapore Sales deals to watch out for!
- Sale applies to both e-stores and physical stores
- Up to 75% off; quite a huge discount
Those who are looking to get deals on skincare products, this one is for you. Neal’s Yard Remedies is having an exciting Mid Year Sale from 18th to 25th of June 2020. During this period you can buy their products at up to 25% off.
From lift creams to hand lotions to mosquito repellents, Neal’s Yard Remedies has it all. What’s more? Its products are safe and completely organic.
- Has products for every age bracket
- Products are organic and safe
New mommies alert! If you need to stock on baby stuff, your time has come. Little Baby Singapore started its Mid Year Sale on 16th June and it will continue until the 30th. Whether you need baby seats, bumper mats, or even some beauty products for yourself, you will find them here.
Some of the brands represented in Little Baby’s collection include Designskin, Hegen, and Mother’s corn. With up to 25% off on some of the highest quality of products, this is a deal you just can’t resist. Definitely one of the best Great Singapore Sales deals to check out!
- Features products for both mother and baby
- A variety of brands to choose from
If there is one sale moms across Singapore should be excited about, it is the Pororo Park Mega Toy Sale. With up to 25% off and free doorstep delivery, this is a great deal. This sale runs from 17th to 30th June and covers a variety of toys.
Whether you are looking to get their traditional sand bucket or are more into their new baby vacuum, you will not be disappointed.
Contact number: +65 6250 9700
- Free delivery
- A variety of educational toys to choose from
For the longest time, we have known Lenovo for the durability of their laptops. From 6th June to 7th July 2020, this popular company will have a sale. Customers will have $5 slashed from their payments of at least $200.
On the other hand, they will get a $20 discount on payments of at least $500. Finally, those who make payments from $1,500 will get $50 off. For laptops and other electronics, don’t hesitate to check out this deal.
- Sale runs for more than 4 weeks
- A variety of electronics to choose from
This sale runs from 15th to 28th June 2020. With deals of up to 80% off, the Home Shoppe has a bunch of household items you can choose from. Whether you are looking to spruce up your living room or are just on the lookout for your next statement furniture piece, The Home Shoppe has got your back!
- Features a variety of household items
- Sale lasts for an entire 2 weeks
With Father’s Day just around the corner, Ocean Health is having a sale to celebrate this significant day. Boost your dad’s immunity by getting him some collagen powder or multivitamins. With up to 50% off, you are sure to save a ton of cash.
Other great products that Ocean Health is known for include Omega 3, probiotics, and Minusfat extra. All in all, definitely one of the best Great Singapore Sales deals around.
- More than one product on sale
- Up to 50% off; quite a big discount
In honor of the birth of their co-founder’s first child, The Closet Lover will be running a Bundle of Joy sale that will let you buy clothes at up to 70% off. During this sale, preference will be given to customers who are Gold, Bronze, or Silver members.
This is an opportunity for you to get new dresses, skirts and a variety of other clothes.
- Features a variety of clothing items
- Huge discount
Popular for its elegant packaging, Perth’s Key has a sale from 16th June onwards. To get a great deal on their amazing skincare products, you can buy them online or in one of their physical stores.
Perth’s key will offer discounts of up to 20%. This is a great deal, especially during this post pandemic period. As we step into phase 2, you will also be happy to know that the Perth’s Key store at United Square will be opening from 20th June.
- A variety of skincare products to choose from
- Sale has no indicated end date
Do you need some electronics to spice up your life? The Challenger Sale is the perfect match for you. As Singapore’s only local consumer electronic chain, Challenger has been known to provide high-quality products.
Its flash sale runs from 12th to 30th June and has deals of up to 30% off. If this already gets you excited, head over to hachi.tech, and get yourself a deal! Definitely one of the best Great Singapore Sales deals to check out this month!
- A variety of electronics included in the sale
- With stores opening on 19th June, you can go physically go check out new merchandise
So there you have it, this is our list of the 10 best Great Singapore sales deals to check out right now. Our featured sales were selected because they are currently running and their stores and products are highly rated. We even rated them based on what customers historically had to say about the store’s products.
When it comes to choosing the best sales out there, we went with what y’all Singaporeans had to say!
Check out our other related articles:
- PHASE 2: 7 Best Restaurant Deals to Check out 
- PHASE 2: 7 Best Staycation Deals to Check out 
Written By: Warren
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on Singapore's best trends!
- December 10, 2020By Awais S.Who doesn't crave for...
- December 5, 2020This is a guide...
- November 13, 2020Contrary to popular belief,...
- October 28, 2020By LunaAmong the many food...
- October 26, 2020Ah, macarons—delightful treats that...
- October 15, 2020Piquant, energizing and unabashed...
- September 25, 2020By Rhyza D.From ready-to-cook meals to...
- September 24, 2020Without the food, Chinatown...
- September 6, 2020Often serving a wide...
- August 25, 2020Intending to check out...
- August 18, 2020Every customer dining experience...
- August 6, 2020In fact, we want...
- July 24, 2020By WarrenLet's discuss different tips...
- June 22, 2020Fix your supper cravings...
- June 18, 2020With a wide variety...
- June 16, 2020There are many alcohol...
- June 11, 2020Instant noodles are the...
- April 1, 2021These vegan influencers from...
- April 1, 2021If you are a...