10 Best Online Dating Apps That Worth Your Time 2021
Are you single and in pursuit of the best online dating sites Singapore? Is your schedule so tight to find a mate? With dating sites, people of different religions, ages, professions, and tastes are connected. It is difficult to find helpful sites with numerous online dating sites available.
When choosing dating sites, always go for sites with long-term membership. Here, you are certain to meet new people who have the same love interest as you. Verified sites or paid membership also places you before many ideal suitors.
Below is a list of best dating sites in Singapore that can meet your needs.
This is a unique free dating app. It works by matching you with your Facebook friends. The originality of the app was to avoid the casual culture of hook-ups that other apps offer. You can always log in to the app to see users who can be your match or pass. The site allows same-sex relationships.
Bagel works with Facebook, so the set so is very quick once connected to Facebook. When you log in through your Facebook account, you get a profile with name, photos, and your age, drawn from your Facebook account. The app allows nine photos or uploads from cameras.
There is also an option where you answer questions like who you are, what you like on a date, and your general likes. The total characters allowed are up to 276. You locate your potential matches via the discover or suggested icon. Communication is very easy, you just send a message and wait for a reply.
OkCupid is a happy medium that borders between a laid back and a casual app to something serious and commitment geared. The site is a matchmaking site as well as a visually designed app. The site has grown greatly since its launch in 2014.
Setting up the account requires personal information such as a short bio, and general questions and open-ended questions. The app emphasizes visual focus whereby one needs a profile picture. One gets matches through Double take or match search. Once you like a profile, you can send a direct message. The site has membership modes such as A-list, premium A-list, and incognito.
This app is among the finest dating apps in Singapore. The app is very popular among women aged between 18 and 35. It has many active users within this age bracket.
The sign up is pretty easy like other accounts. You can link the account to Facebook then enter your name, gender, your password, and email address. Thereafter, give a few details about yourself and your expectations of a potential match. You can browse through the app to get more members.
How to locate matches
Locating a new match is very simple. You need to search and browse. The search will get narrower to age, education, lifestyle, and likes and dislikes. Singaporelovelinks recommends profiles for you that turn out to be flexible, with customized criteria and many other options of sorting and viewing. Getting a partner that meets your needs is therefore easy on this platform.
This is the best dating app in Singapore. It’s like tinder and was founded back in 2013. The app’s popularity has been growing ever since.
The app’s usage is similar to that of tinder. You simply swipe, match, then message a potential love interest. It has memberships through which the premium membership gives you the best shot at finding love. It also has a feature where you can get your matches filtered out depending on their education level or occupation.
With a paid membership, you can directly message someone who has not been matched with you. You don’t need to wait endlessly for matches to swipe your profile to converse with you.
Premium Membership has several benefits. Here are all the features that come with a Premium membership:
- You can see the members who viewed and liked your profile.
- You can pick anyone to gift or message.
- Unlock advanced filters like age, gender, and the matches likes.
- Browse incognito.
- View the last time matches were online.
Tinder is another popular dating app in Singapore. It is widely held with young adults who date online. With time, many singles ages forty and above are also finding the app fun to use.
Your chances of finding love are better if you live in a capital city. Many people who use tinder are urban dwellers.
Using Tinder is simple. The app is free, however, free users are given a limit of 100 swipes after every twelve hours. Frequent and active users exhaust the limit very fast. With an upgrade to Tinder Gold or Tinder plus, you are not restricted to the number of swipes you can have.
Other benefits of Tinder Plus include:
- You get five super likes every day.
- You can easily undo your swipe history.
- No advertisements as you swipe.
- Your right-swiping becomes unlimited.
You are entitled to one boost every month. Your profile is sent to users in your area after half an hour. Your chances of getting love are increased significantly.
6. Lunch Click
Lunch click is an app that does not require swiping to get someone you want to go on a date with. You do not need to swipe. Its working is different from other dating apps. You get a total of one to five matches daily at noon. You can either pass or like. After twenty-four hours, your match expires.
When you like a profile, you move to a question and answer section. You communicate through several questions.
Once you are ready to meet, press the “ask her out on a date” button then propose the meeting venue and time. The app just like tinder is free to use. Premium membership is available and has the following benefits:
- Advanced filters.
- Chat enabled after date confirmation.
- Dating guides.
- Two offline dates.
- Love assistant support through chat.
- Advanced filters to get a suitable match.
You need to be aged twenty-one and single to get a profile. In case a marriage certificate is connected to your profile, you will be rejected. Divorcees and widows need to provide relevant documents.
Bumble is a right and left swipe kind of app. It’s however operated differently since women are allowed to send messages first. Its operation is easy. If two people swipe right it forms a connection. A lady has a day to message or the match expires. A man on the other hand also has twenty-four hours to reply or the match expires. Once the matches have exchanged messages, there is no further limit on time.
Bumble is free to use. The premium subscription known as Bumble Boost has the following features:
- Busy Bee. This allows you to extend a twenty-four-hour countdown to another day.
- Rematch. You get to be matched with matches that expired.
- Beeline: Your match has singles that swiped right. It, therefore, means you have ready matches.
This subscription costs around $13-$24 monthly.
Bumble generally has singles who are looking for a committed relationship. If you are out to have fun, this is not the site for you.
This dating site comprises of many single professionals. It’s among the popular dating sites in Singapore. It’s Just a Lunch online site, meets the needs of many single professionals. The site ensures that those joining the site are professionals.
With over two decades in the industry, the site is highly skilled in matchmaking service. It interviews people and understands their needs thereby helping them in choosing the best matches.
This site has the following features:
- Offers real-life matchmaking services.
- You get a phone call interview to become a member.
- Certified matchmakers help in matchmaking.
- No online dating features on the site.
- Lacks online profiles you can browse.
With a review of 4.5 out of 5 stars, the dating site offers customer satisfaction.
Lovestruck.com is the best dating site in Singapore. The site makes use of technology to make a user-friendly site. It offers unique date ideas and liking a date suggestion with members that interest you.
This dating site organizes regular fun events such as Laissez-Faire parties, ghost-host drink nights, quiz nights, and bowling nights for its members. Once you are a registered member, you will be notified through email on the venue of those events.
To avoid scammers, the site has a verified profile feature. It checks if the information offered is correct against their social media profiles like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Other members can also check the social media accounts that have been verified.
The site has the following highlights
- Very professional and caring service.
- High standard matches on the site.
- Has live memberships where you pay more and get highly customized service.
- With a review of 3.5 out of 5 stars, the site is above average.
10. Date in Asia
Date in Asia is the best dating site in Asia. The site is free and there are many Singapore singles on the site. You spend nothing on sending messages to many singles. There is, however, a possibility of getting spammers and fake profiles on the site.
To sign up on Date in Asia, you need a valid phone number when signing up. You’ll receive the verification cod through text to create a profile.
There are many people on the site. You will therefore spend more time filtering out the best matches for you. If you are exhausted from the endless time spent on searching, you can opt for other paid online dating sites. This reason has however given it a lower customer rating with many customers finding it a bit hard and dissatisfied with the matches. Regardless of this, it’s worth trying your luck.
While dating sites offer you a chance to get love, it is essential to use dating sites with caution. Always give the right information, respect other users, and leave websites that don’t meet your needs. You can also opt for paid memberships or sites with no profiles to increase your exposure to potential matches.
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on Singapore's best trends!
- February 28, 2021With a comfortable gaming...
- February 18, 2021Every customer dining experience...
- January 26, 2021Ah, macarons—delightful treats that...
- January 23, 2021The best gym should...
- January 15, 2021Piquant, energizing and unabashed...
- January 13, 2021Contrary to popular belief,...
- December 10, 2020By Awais S.Who doesn't crave for...
- December 5, 2020This is a guide...
- October 28, 2020By LunaAmong the many food...
- September 25, 2020By Rhyza D.From ready-to-cook meals to...
- September 24, 2020Without the food, Chinatown...
- September 6, 2020Often serving a wide...
- August 25, 2020Intending to check out...
- August 6, 2020In fact, we want...
- July 24, 2020By WarrenLet's discuss different tips...
- June 22, 2020Fix your supper cravings...
- June 18, 2020With a wide variety...
- June 16, 2020There are many alcohol...
- June 15, 2020By MeghaWith products from categories...
- June 11, 2020Instant noodles are the...
- April 28, 2021Mother's Day is a...
- April 16, 2021Remember when we wished...