If you love smoothies and fruit shakes, you might probably want to have your blender. In fact, blenders are a nifty tool everyone must-have in the kitchen. Aside from making smoothies, it can also mix batters and allows you to make nut butter. Whichever type blender of blender you want, all serves its purpose to aid your culinary endeavours and healthy eating. From liquifying solid foods to making smoothest shakes, here are the 10 best blenders to buy in Singapore that you should check out right now!
10 Blenders In Singapore That Every Kitchen Must Have:
Ready your ingredients; here are the best blenders you can find in Singapore:
1. Sencor Super Blender SBU7790NP—Best Heavy-Duty Blender in Singapore
One of the best blenders in Singapore, Sencor Super Blender has a pulse function allowing you to instantly blend and crush cubes of ice for a refreshing smoothie. It is capable of extracting nutrition and vitamins from nuts, seeds, and grains for an ultimate fruity and veggie smoothie. Sencor Blender allows ease of use and safe as it cannot operate until assembles correctly.
- Presser blending programs
- High-quality stainless blades
- LVD titanium coating
- 2 Liters jug
- 1800 watts motor
Where to buy: See Sencor official site to purchase.
If you are on a tight budget, you might want to consider Cornell Blender. You do not have to compromise your healthy eating habit since this blender is affordable. It is so easy to use, fast, and provides ultimate blending experience. It has a detachable base letting you wash it every after use.
- Speed options with pulse modes
- Food safe stainless steel blades
- Perfect for making smoothies and shakes
- 350 watts motor
- 1.5 Liter capacity
3. Vitamix Vita-Prep 3 Blender—Best Professional Blender
Vitamix Vita-Prep Blender might be the best blender you can buy in Singapore. Most chefs are using this blender because of its versatility, performance, and power. It is a bit pricey compared to other blenders in this list but will surely make the best out of your money. Vitamix Vita-Prep blender is known as the monster when it comes to blending delicate ingredients and tough purees.
- Advanced cooling fan for an excellent performance
- High-impact container
- Comes with an accelerator tool allowing you to control speed and processes easily
- 2-Liter capacity
- 3-HP motor
Where to buy: You can purchase it here miifoodservice.com.
4. Sharp Blender With Coffee Grinder—Best Grinding Blender
The Sharp blender comes with 3-in-1 functions for blending, making juices, shakes, and smoothies. You can choose from its 2-speed options for hard and soft ingredients. Besides, it has pulse control mode and can even grind coffee beans. It has detachable parts enabling you to clean it after use.
- Safety lock
- Stainless steel blades
- Excellent grinder function
- 1-Liter capacity
- 0.6-Liter bottle jug capacity
- 0.5-liter coffee grinder capacity
Where to buy: See more details and buy it in Sharp Singapore.
Blendtec Home blender has smart features and is computer controlled, which you can find in Singapore. It allows you to choose from 10-speed options with pre-programmed buttons and one-touch blending. Using Blendtec blender, you can make granita’s, smoothies, ice cream shakes, soups, and chunky salsas. Besides, it can grind hard seeds or hard ingredients into flour. Blendtec Home blender is popular as it is being compared to the Vitamix blender.
- Affordable than Vitamix blender
- 38 Cm tall
- smart blender; it can turn off automatically after use.
- Compact built
- 1560 watts power
- 18.7 ounces jar weight
Where to buy: You can buy it at Shopee
6. KitchenAid Diamond Blender—Best Blender For Large Batches
KitchenAid Diamond Blender is a stand blender, which has a soft start feature. It starts blending at a slower speed to pull the food into the blades. Then it will quickly accelerate the speed based on your selected setting. The feature helps to minimize splatter and enables a more even blend.
- 1.75-Liters capacity
- 615 watts motor
- Five-speed options
- Pulse modes
Where to buy: KitchenAid
7. Kenqo Nutribullet Pro 900 Series—Best Juice-Making Blender
Kenqo Nutribullet is a stand blender, which has a superfood nutrition extractor. It can obliterate any fibers or lumps and can pulverize any solid and frozen fruits. You can expect super smooth juices. The Kenqo Nutribullets comes with a 12-piece accessory set, a pocket nutritionist, and a recipe book. It has a compact vertical design, which is very easy to store and space-saving.
- 945 Ml capacity
- 900 watts motor
- Superfood nutrition extractor
- Recipe guides
Tefal Blender is perfect for making cocktails, and iced fruity smoothies or shakes. It comes with a chopper and a grinder, which could blend, chop, and dice ingredients for you. Tefal Blender is vertically fit suitable for small kitchens. You can choose from its two-speed controls where you can set it based on your desired consistency.
- 1.75 to 2 Liters capacity
- 600-to 1200 watts motor
- Speed control options
- Blend, chop and grind
Where to buy: Shopee
Nutri Ninja Blender makes vitamin and nutrient extraction to the next level. It has FreshVac Technology, which pumps oxygen to be removed inside before blending. It preserves vitamins, nutrients, and natural flavors. If you want nutritious drinks that can stay fresh overnight, using Nutri Ninja Blender can prepare you with that. In addition, this blender is one of the leading Auto IQ Technology blenders in Singapore. It has smart programs, which combine time pulsing, blending, and pausing patterns that can do the work for you.
- Patented extractor blades
- 1000 watts motor power
- IQ technology with smart programs
- Produces smoother, a richer, and tastier shake, smoothies, or juices
Where to buy: Shopee
One of the best selling blenders in Korea, Happycall Axlerim Z is also one of the powerful blenders in Singapore. It has 3600 watts, super horsepower at an affordable price. This blender offers a 6-year warranty, which can surely maximize your investment.
- 2-Liter Jug
- Free recipe book
- Temperature sensors
- Excellent performance and versatile
- Self-cleaning feature
Where to buy: Shopee
The Smoother, The Better
Having a blender in your kitchen is considered essential nowadays. Most especially if you are health conscious or just love drinking tastier but nutritious juices. That’s when blenders in Singapore are very useful and valuable.
If you used to have the classic blender, its practical, but you might want to upgrade into something modern and multi-functional. This list of best blenders in Singapore aims to help you find the most reliable and worthwhile.
Do you own any of these blenders in Singapore? Tell us your experience using your blender and kindly share some recipes, too!
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on Singapore's best trends!
- April 16, 2021By JoanneRemember when we wished...
- March 18, 2021With most of our...
- March 17, 2021As we searched "Durian...
- February 28, 2021By HopkinsWith a comfortable gaming...
- February 26, 2021Durian is one of...
- December 23, 2020Sleep came to me...
- September 6, 2020Often serving a wide...
- January 4, 2022Looking for those midnight...
- January 5, 2022Looking for the best...