Top 5 air conditioner repair services in Singapore
If global warming was an oven, Singapore must surely be at the heart of it all. The humidity has us scrambling to switch on our air-conditioners, our precious oasis in this blazing hot desert… but will the oasis last forever? What happens when these machines croak in the middle of the night and parts start to malfunction? Which air conditioner repair services do we engage and what are the differences that lay among them? This article will equip you with insider knowledge and reveal the top air conditioner repair services in Singapore.
What are the air conditioner repair services provided in Singapore?
First, let’s take a look into the industry. Singapore’s air-conditioning repair industry is made up of main manufacturers (i.e. Daikin and Mitsubishi), retailers (i.e. Gain City and Courts) and independent companies (i.e. SoCool and Aircon Astiquer). Some offer free warranty upon purchase for a year while others are less generous. It all depends on the contract offered. Air conditioner repair services can range from general maintenance, gas top-up, chemical wash and overhaul to air-con circuit board replacement and repair.
Without further ado, let us begin with the list of the top five air conditioner repair services curated for your convenience.
- 90-day warranty
- No hidden cost
- Guarantee workmanship and customer satisfaction
- 10+ years of experience
- BizSafe3 accreditation
- One of Singapore’s leading and most trusted aircon service provider
This list would not be complete without mentioning LK Brothers Aircon Engineering, the amicable, efficient and family-friendly company that achieved 4.5-star ratings on Google as a testament to its excellent customer service. It has completed over 3,500 projects and satisfied over 2,600 clients. With the guarantee of workmanship without hidden costs, its professional advice is not one to miss out on, especially as a residential client!
- Well-versed with most industrial brands of air conditioners such as Mitsubishi, Daikin, Panasonic, Samsung, Fujitshu, Midea, Sanyo, York, Toshiba, CarrierGree and Midea
- 24/7 availability
- 90 days warranty
With more than 1,000 five-star ratings on Google and Facebook, SoCool Pte Ltd is a well-established presence within the industry with years of experience under its belt. They are a great contact to have during emergencies and their warranty upon repair guarantees quality services. It is hard-pressed to find a reliable partner such as them in the market.
- One-stop platform
- User-friendly (available on mobile app and website)
- Booking within minutes
- No additional costs
- Available customer service line
- Occasional promotions
- Competitive pricing
Air conditioner repair services have evolved with the cusp of technology and one such instance is Helpling Aircon Service whose debut has generated much buzz. Helpling Aircon Services allows customers to book the nearest air conditioner repair service provider through their mobile application or website with no additional cost. With over 1000 Google reviews and an average of 4.7 stars, there is no way you can miss out on this deal. Find the perfect aircon service provider at just a click away.
- Close to two decades’ worth of experience
- 17 service vehicles and 20 aircon technicians on standby for your call
- Specialises in Toshiba air conditioners which they service on SMRT trains
- Only company to engage in circuit board repair work (PCB)
- Cost-friendly with regular website promotions
- 90 day warranty
- TrustSG accredited and BCA registered aircon company
Airecontrol has been frequently cited as an inexpensive air-con repair service provider for good reason. They run regular promotions on their websites and have one of the cheapest repair rates on the market. Just look at the 187 reviews listed on Google of their 5-star services.
- Great client portfolio with names like Citibank, Changi Airport Group, Starhub and Singapore General Hospital
- Earned many awards including the Successful Entrepreneur 2013, SMEs Asia Award Singapore 2014, and the Building & Construction Excellent Award 2013.
- BCA Registered Contractor & Member of the Singapore Contractors Association
- Famous for cutting edge technology, i.e. the organic enzymatic steaming technology,
If there has to be a competition for the most eco-friendly air conditioner servicing company, there is no doubt that NewWay would take the championship. NewWay Systems has paved a way for a more green and efficient manner of cleaning through organic enzymatic steaming technology that negates the reliance on traditional chemicals. While the company is relatively new to the market with less than a 100 reviews of 5-star ratings on Google and Facebook combined, it is still worth a try especially if you’re looking for a greener alternative.
Air conditioners are essential for survival in a humid climate like Singapore, which makes their repair servicers important to the continued well-being of the population. We have curated the above list in mind and believe that the above air conditioner repair servicers will match every customer’s needs. Let us know in the comments below if we have missed any of your favourite air conditioner repair servicers out.
Related Topic: Top 7 Recommended Services For Fridge Repair In Singapore
Written by: Amelia
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on Singapore's best trends!